Please join us at the Electronic Resources Management Interest Group (ALCTS/LITA) meeting otherwise known as the “Friday Night Meeting”.
When: Friday, June 27th 6:30-8:00pm
Where: Anaheim Convention Center Room 203 A
1. IG Business (5 Minutes)
2. SUSHI- Standardized Usage Statistics Harvesting Initiative (SUSHI) Open Forum – Adam Chandler and friends. Adam will be presenting the results of a SUSHI survey he is conducting of COUNTER
members and then using that as a lead-off for a discussion about what the challenges and opportunities related to SUSHI implementation are. (30 minutes)
3. CORE-Cost of Resources Exchange update – Ted Koppel and/or Jeff Aipperspach (15-20 minutes)
4. KBART-Knowledge Base and Related Tools Working Group – Nettie Lagace (15-20 minutes)
5. Update report on the ONIX family (Licensing Terms, Books and Serials) – Brian Green (5-10 minutes)
6. NISO Update – Todd Carpenter (10-15 minutes)
We look forward to seeing you in Anaheim.
Zoe and Clara