Now is your opportunity to realize excellent savings on registration for the forum. Prior to August 31, the registration rates are $50 lower. Register Now
The LITA National Forum, held October 1-4 in Salt Lake City, is a great educational opportunity for those involved in new and leading edge technologies in the library and information technology field; here are just a few reasons why this year’s National Forum is not to be missed:
- Dynamic keynote speakers, Joan Lippincott, David Weinberger, and Liz Lawley.
- Two full-day preconferences: The Future of Mobile, presented by Jason Griffey and Accessibility Update: Section 508 and WCAG in a Library 2.0 World, presented by Nina McHale.
- Many networking opportunities, including the informal Friday evening reception and Saturday evening networking dinners to get to know LITA leaders, Forum speakers, and peers.
- Two sessions of Lightning Talks on Friday and Saturday. Lightning talks are snappy presentations that are great fun for attendees and an opportunity for presenters to showcase late-breaking ideas, trends, and achievements.
- In addition, up to twelve sponsors will be on hand to discuss their latest products and services during the Sponsor Showcase.
Don’t take our word for it – see why LITA Past President Andrew Pace calls the Forum one of his favorite conferences.
Visit the LITA Web site for more information on the Forum.