Building on ALA Midwinter 2014’s #becauseLITA initiative, members of LITA’s membership development committee want to pull together a short video that captures your response to one of the following prompts:
- What was your best LITA moment?
- How has LITA made your life awesome?
- What interests you most about LITA?
That means we want YOU to participate! Yes, I know – sounds like a lot of pressure to talk on camera, but it’s really not that bad. Plus you’ll get everlasting appreciation from the LITA crew for helping out!
In particular, we are looking to hear the perspectives of LITA members who are students, new professionals and/or new to LITA, and longstanding LITA members.
- Length can be as brief as a Vine (6 seconds) up to two minutes, though be warned we may need to only use a portion of what you submit. Please keep it short and sweet!
- Include your name, institution, how long you’ve been a LITA member, and anything else you’d like us to know.
- Please get it to us by Monday, December 15 so we can work on editing over winter break. Imagine how satisfied you’ll feel to check this off your pre-holiday to-do list!
- Email videos (or questions) to Brianna at briannahmarshall [at] gmail [dot] com.
Thanks for participating and we can’t wait to see what you come up with!