Participate in LITA’s first ever UX Twitter Chat!
When will this happen?
- Friday, May 15th, 2-3 p.m. EDT with moderators Amanda (@godaisies) and Haley (@hayleym1218), See Archive
- Friday, May 29th 2-3 p.m. EDT with moderator Bohyun (@bohyunkim), See Archive
- Friday, June 12th 2-3 p.m. EDT with moderator Whitni (@_whitni)
- Friday, June 19th 2-3 p.m. EDT with moderator Michael (@schoeyfield)
- Friday, July 10th 2-3 p.m. EDT with moderator Matt (@mreidsma) and Kyle (@gwydion9)
- Friday, July 24th 2-3 p.m. EDT with moderator Matt (@mreidsma) and Kyle (@gwydion9)
- Friday, August 7th 2-3 p.m. EDT
- Friday, August 21th 2-3 p.m. EDT with moderator Pete (@pfcoco)
- Friday, September 4th 2-3 p.m. EDT
- Friday, September 18th 2-3 p.m. EDT with moderator Amanda (@godaisies)
What is the UX Twitter Chat?
Share your challenges, successes, techniques, and workflows that you have developed to improve user experience (UX) at your library. Use #litaux to participate. Additionally, you can ask questions that may be selected to be answered by proclaimed UX expert, Lou Rosenfeld during the LITA President’s Program at Annual. Submit your questions ahead of time to the moderator. The moderators will ask questions in the Q1, Q2, and Q3 format and followers will use #litaux and answer back in the A1, A2, and A3 format, as you may have see in the #libchat or #inaljchat.
When participating, be constructive. Be respectful. No attacking others. And use the hashtag #litaux.
Who’s behind this?
This chat is inspired by the 2015 LITA President’s Program at ALA Annual and put together by LITA President Rachel Vacek (@vacekrae), her planning team (Amanda Goodman, Whitni Watkins, Isabel Gonzalez-Smith, Haley Moreno, Bohyun Kim, Rachael Cohen, and Lauren McKeen). To make this even more awesome, they are partnering with the LITA UX Interest Group and Weave, an open-access, peer-reviewed journal for Library User Experience professionals published by Michigan Publishing.
We hope you’ll join us!