If you are going to conference be sure you don’t miss the latest Top Tech Trend panel.
LITA Top Technology Trends
Sunday, June 24, 2018, 1:00 PM – 2:00 PM
Location: MCCenter 344
LITA’s premier program on trends and advances in technology features an ongoing roundtable discussion by a panel of LITA technology experts and thought leaders. The panelists will describe changes and advances in technology that they see having an impact on the library world and suggest what libraries might do to take advantage of these trends. This year panelists include:
- Marshall Breeding: Session moderator, Independent Consultant, Library Technology Guides
- Jason Bengtson: Assistant Director, Kansas State University Libraries
- Laura Cole: Director, BiblioTech
- Justin de la Cruz: Unit Head, E-Learning Technology, Atlanta University Center Robert W. Woodruff Library
- Marydee Ojala: Editor-in-Chief, Online Searcher: Information Discovery, Technology, Strategies, Information Today, Inc.
- Reina Williams: Reference Librarian and Education Coordinator, Library of Rush University Medical Center
More information including full bios and possible trends is available at the Top Tech Trends site.
Discover the more than 20 other LITA programs and discussions to make your ALA Annual experience complete.
Questions or Comments?
Contact LITA at (312) 280-4268 or Mark Beatty, email@example.com