We’ve extended early bird registration for two more weeks, so there’s still time to save $50 on one of the most dynamic and interactive events you can attend.
Early bird rates will end October 14, 2018, so Register Now!
This year’s Forum is more interactive with 60 sessions that include active learning and discussion-based activities. Every program time slot will include different types of sessions: two traditional lectures, focused discussion, problem-solving, and two hands-on activities. There will always be a session that matches your preferred learning and networking style.
- The guaranteed discount hotel rate at the Hyatt Regency in Minneapolis, Minnesota ends Monday October 8, 2018.
- Early bird registration closes Sunday, October 14, 2018.
- LITA member early bird rate: $380
- LITA member regular rate: $430
- Dorothea Salo, Faculty Associate in the iSchool at the University of Wisconsin at Madison
- Nancy Sims, Copyright Program Librarian, University of Minnesota Libraries
- Build Your Own National Digital Library
- Cybersecurity & Privacy in Libraries and for Librarians
- Through the Looking Glass: Overcoming Self-Centered Design
Questions or Comments?
Contact us at (312) 280-4268 or Mark Beatty, firstname.lastname@example.org
See you in Minneapolis!