If you’re going to Midwinter, don’t miss the latest Top Tech Trends panel.
LITA Top Technology Trends
Sunday, January 27, 2019, 1:00 – 2:30 PM
Location: Washington State Convention Center, Room 618-620
LITA’s premier program on trends and advances in technology features an ongoing roundtable discussion by a panel of LITA technology experts and thought leaders. The panelists will describe changes and advances in technology they see having an impact on the library world and suggest what libraries might do to take advantage of these trends. This year’s panelists are:
- Kate Tkacik, Session Moderator, Director, Network Engagement, Foundation Center
- Joyce Valenza, Assistant Professor, Rutgers University, SC&I
- Cynthia Dudenhoffer, Director of Information Resources and Assessment, Central Methodist University
- James Neal, Senior Program Officer, Institute of Museum and Library Services
- Suzanne Wulf, Head of Digital Services, Niles-Maine District Library
- Becky Yoose, Library Applications and Systems Manager, Seattle Public Library
More information, including full bios and possible trends, will be available on the Top Tech Trends site.
Discover other LITA programs and discussions to complete your ALA Midwinter experience.
Questions or Comments?
For all other questions or comments related to LITA activities, contact us at (312) 280-4268 or firstname.lastname@example.org