- Are you interested in connecting with other LITA members near you?
- In what ways can LITA help foster local activities that would benefit you?
- Would you like to take the lead in starting a group near you?
LITA Close to Home is an ALA Emerging Leader project studying whether LITA members would like to participate in local peer groups and what form those groups should take.
We need your help! Please take just 5 minutes to complete the Close to Home survey before it closes on Friday, May 10.
The 2019 LITA Emerging Leaders team are:
- Liz Gibbons-Camp, Adult Services Coordinator, Chillicothe & Ross County Public Library, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Kat Greer, Digital Systems & Acquisitions Librarian, Agnes Scott College, email@example.com
- Rachel Murdock, Innovation Librarian, Hedberg Public Library, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Abigail Sparling, Serials Metadata Librarian, University of Alberta, email@example.com