If you’re going to ALA Annual in Washington, DC, don’t miss the latest Top Tech Trends panel.
LITA Top Technology Trends
Sunday, June 23, 2019, 1:00 – 2:30 PM
Location: Washington Convention Center, 146A
LITA’s premier program on trends and advances in technology features an ongoing roundtable discussion by a panel of LITA technology experts and thought leaders. The panelists will describe changes and advances in technology they see having an impact on the library world and suggest what libraries might do to take advantage of these trends. This year’s panelists are:
- James Neal, Session Moderator, Senior Program Officer, Institute of Museum and Library Services
- Matthew Enis, Senior Editor, Technology, Library Journal
- Matthew Hunter, Digital Scholarship Technologist, Office of Digital Research and Scholarship, Florida State University Libraries
- Terry Ann Lawler, Assistant Manager, Adult Services, Phoenix Public Library
- Lavoris Martin, Associate Librarian, Director of Library Technical Services, University of Arkansas at Pine Bluff
- Ricardo Viera, Chief Information Officer, Orange County Library System
More information, including full bios and possible trends, will be available on the Top Tech Trends site.
Discover other LITA programs and discussions to complete your ALA Midwinter experience.
Questions or Comments?
For all other questions or comments related to LITA activities, contact us at (312) 280-4268 or firstname.lastname@example.org